User avatar

Firestar

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any good books I can try?

    "Peter and the Starcatchers" by Dave Barry, "Gregor the Overlander" by Suzanne Collins, "The Merchant of Death" by D. J. MacHale, "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix, ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Sure, and I bet you never derive anything from any other book. :roll: "Eragon" just has more similarities to other books than usual.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue Heart

    Very good!!! I'll put in some punctuation and rhythm problems. Most hearts are red, But mine is blue, Probably cause, it misses you. That halo on your head, Must have ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Very interesting!!! I really liked how it flowed along. I'm not really a person who picks the story apart, piece by piece, so I'll just show you one part that ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear.

    Interesting short poem. What I spotted right off the bat was the second line. It should be "You reveal our darkest nightmares." I think everyone else got the rest of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walked Away

    It actually sounds like more of a song to me. Right now I'll add some punctuation marks. WALKED AWAY You said you loved me, But did you really care? You ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: bound to you

    I'll just start by adding some punctuation marks and grammar. Life in your absence, is but a hazy passing. Days leave amiss, and the pain is long-lasting. The breath is ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Importance of Truth

    The truth, at any degree, Whether fact or confession, is the one way to be free. Free from the past, And that which binds, too, your life of shadow and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reaper's Song #2

    Hey J! Answer 1. I found this story very intriguing! Answer 2. I found it understandable. But that may be just because you told me what was going on. Answer ...

    Mar 7, 2008


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn