User avatar

Firelight

Firelight

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster-Chapter Two

    Hey there! I know I left this story for a while, but I started it again if you want to take a look :)

    Oct 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    Hey-o!! I just wanted to let you know I posted chapter three if you want to keep reading :)

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster- Chapter 3

    Thanks a lot :) I'll look at your suggestions and adjust :)

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    Hey there, I just wanted to tell you that I posted chapter three if you want to give it a read :)

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Internet Explorer

    Haha, short but sweet! Just gotta say I loved this!

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: How to Visit Etherworld

    Haha keep it up!

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fallen

    No I wouldn't for this piece but it's definitely something to remember in the future if you write another long story like this.

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fallen

    Anytime!

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster-Chapter Two

    Hello again :) I really appreciate all the help your giving me, I'm currently editing the first two chapters and changing a few things around, and you're helping me a ...

    Sep 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster

    Thank you so much for the review! This story has been on hiatus for a while, but now i know people would be interested if i continue i think im ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    Thanks for the review! :)

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    Thanks for the review! It was a lot of reading :) This was just a short idea I had for a later chapter in The Unsinkable Disaster, which I think ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    Thanks for the review :)

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Realistic Re: Penguins & Peacocks

    Anytime! I look forward to reading more of your work!

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Transmission

    Whoa. This was a great story! Are you going to continue it? I'm really interested to see what's next!

    Sep 1, 2015


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott