User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Those Who Fall In Love Easy

    Hola! I thought this was pretty well done :) . I aree with one of the people above talking about breaking it up into smaller lines adn such. Other than ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love?

    I deffinatly like this. I agree with the others that I could imagine the picture. I also like the formating and how it is centered, something differant I don't see ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Roses Are Red

    I liked this :D And yes this is based off of a very well know poem lol. Well that doesnt matter, you made it your own! Just because someone made ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Death Is An Angel

    Ok, so this is pretty good. Who said death isnt an angel? Higher than the others, an archangel? ik someone said it before, but it is bugging me as well. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: you

    As far as writting, I like it! Unfortuantly, as far as poetry, well its not the best. But dont worry! I think this has much potential! You wrote it is ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Forbidden Love

    Wow... I have to say, I really like this! :D ... You say you haven't written before? If you had not of said that I would not have guessed that! ...

    Jul 12, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi