User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Walls of the heart

    Thank you!

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: transparency

    Hi there!! This is amazing and very true.

    Oct 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: a Romantic interest

    Just in case you care, I do poetry, and while I have learned about all the different pentameters, they also confuse me. I do what is called free-form, and that ...

    Oct 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: gdsdgs

    This is really good!

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 15

    :)

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop

    I will definitely edit this! Thank you!

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop

    Thank you! I will definitely edit this!

    Oct 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 15

    Hi there!! Okay, so this is a good story, and I LOVE the ending! However, I noticed a few spelling mistakes and a few other things. "I don’t got time ...

    Oct 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]

    Hey! So this is really good!! I really don't have anything to say, except maybe revise the ending a little bit? I just feel like more of a cliffhanger would ...

    Oct 15, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fault

    I would clarify a little, and I would leave the title the same as it is now. I do like the "air of mystery" and when you read the poem, ...

    Oct 14, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fault

    I think maybe doing something like this: "The fault is fed, the belly full, filled by Mephisto and Zeus. I want to say it's mine, but it is a line ...

    Oct 13, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Different

    Thank you!!

    Oct 13, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Different

    Thank you!

    Oct 13, 2018
  • Other » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Deleted

    Hi there! This is really good! I would just add some details and elaborate on some things.

    Oct 12, 2018
  • Other » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Deleted

    Hi there! This is really good! I would just add some details and elaborate on some things.

    Oct 12, 2018


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne