User avatar

FireBird99

FireBird99

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    This means so much too me. Thank you. =P

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Thank you so much!

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Wow..thanks everyone! I do have more but I have to wait until I get more points to put it up haha.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monster

    Your welcome =P

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Monster

    That is really cool. Love it.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Crave

    Sure, whats it called? Oh and I published some of my story. Its called The Rise of the Fallen. Can you read it?

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Rise of the Fallen: Prologue

    Hope you guys like it =) Oh and when something is like this _____ or ----- its because I have to think of a name.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Crave

    Your welcome. Hehe I only watch my sister write poetry. I myself don't. I'm more of a novel writing gal. But I am flattered that you'd want to write with ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: OMIT

    Your welcome =)

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: OMIT

    Your writing is very well expressed. The point that you were trying to put across was very clear. I have never been good at poetry but you have some talent. ...

    Nov 16, 2014


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec