User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silhouette

    First of all, I would like to say that this is a wonderful piece! I would definitely love to see more. I could barely find anything to nitpick ^.^ His ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    This story was very interesting indeed, but I agree with the above user. At times, a writer can be "inspired" by a movie or other story and want to write ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Place

    I hate to be harsh, but this story didn't really pull me in. It was all just on big info-dump, you told us everything instead of showing us through character ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    You are offcially my hero LOL I despise Twilight; mostly because I'm one of those hard to find teenage girls that hates anything that "fangirls" crush over. (E.G.- Robert Pattison, ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade- III the summoning

    Oh, herro! (Okay, back to normal mode I go!) Alrighty, here's my review :D (P.S.- I'm not sure if you know who this is or not, but if you don't ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction

    I'll probably just be repeating some stuff, but I"ll give you a review anyways :) I could see myself walking over to where he stood, but it felt more like ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    First of all, good job on your first fantasy! Now to the review. Joanna looked around the vast chamber that imprisoned her. The survivors huddled in small groups around her. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THEM- Prolouge

    I must comment on the sentence structure. The story itself was well written and well played out, but I noticed too many periods where comma's could have been. It is ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The winx friends

    Okay, first of all, my apologies if this seems rude or mean. I'm going to be frank. I was completely bored and uninterested as soon as I read the first ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: War Mage

    Over all, it sounds pretty cool. Now for the review. Basically what the other two said lol, but there were places in here which sentences were dragged on where they ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No title - my first time posting!

    Hello there :) First of all I would like to say welcome since you have only been here for a day, so...WELCOME!!!! :P Now, to the critique. I would like ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    You definitely gave the scary effect there hehe. You also made me laugh, a lot, and that is often quite hard to do. I got the impression the boy was ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch1 Fate Comes To Call prt2

    Overall good plot. Though, I do have some of constructive criticism for you. First of all, I agree with abhove poster. Instead of making your "parts" long with small amounts, ...

    Nov 18, 2007


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun