User avatar

Figsandpigs

  • Article / Essay » Humor, Narrative Re: My adventure on a volcano, that was gonna blow up

    Hi Lady Mysterio, I really enjoyed reading your essay. Thank you so much for sharing. It is always so fun when we get to write something for school that we ...

    Oct 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Esoteric poem #1

    Hi Benji! I really enjoyed reading your poem; you have a lot of great stuff going on here. My first thoughts were when I read the first line of the ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Other » Fantasy, General Re: After All

    Hi there happy review day! I would like to start this out by saying I love the idea that you have going on here. You have introduced a bunch of ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Win

    Hey, Banda. So to start I must say that this has a great idea behind it. The begging is definitely your style and shows the great descriptive ability you have. ...

    Jun 9, 2014


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt