User avatar

Fantasyfreak14

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Traitor

    Thanks for the tips! I will definitely take them into mind. I have one question. You said at one point my character was grieving, and then she made a joke. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    For some reason, I couldn't really get into this series, which was weird 'cause I'm usually all about the fantasy books. I didn't like the first book at all, and ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Cry of the Icemark

    I really enjoyed this book. I heard there's a second book out, but I can't find it.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I LOVED this one. It was probably the best Harry Potter book by far! Though it was also the one where I cried the most. So many people died!

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why?

    Thanks. I wrote it awhile ago and haven't looked at it in awhile, so maybe that's why I thought that. I wrote it when I was probably twelve or thirteen.

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What is Normal?

    wow. this really sucks. I wrote this last year or maybe the year before that, I can't remember. Looking back at it now, I see I need to work on ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Loveless

    I'm sorry, I meant to post this under stories! yikes! I messed up. Is it possible to switch categories?

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What is Normal?

    I wrote this poem last year. Most of it doen't apply to me now, but I still like the poem.

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anger

    wow. that was really emotional. I liked it. you're an amazing writer.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: S.S. Friendship

    that was really, really, good! I can't even tell you how good that was! Keep writing! (and I know you will). this is an awesome poem. I love it!

    Feb 22, 2006


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid