User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Planet Kazoom

    This was a great poem, and I encourage you to do more. Before I carry on, I'll introduce myself. I'm FantasyWriter76, but that was obvious. So time to review this ...

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Ape be wild and human tame.

    FantasyWriter76 here to review this poem, which I had originally wanted to do but had to do some reformulating, now to the review. I loved the way this entire poem ...

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Reality Chapter 2

    I'm FantasyWriter76, and I'm here to review your newest chapter of Reality. To start off, I think it would be better to take your foot off the gas pedal. I ...

    Apr 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Reality Chapter 1

    Wow! This story was amazing! Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm FantasyWriter76, but you probably knew that, here with a review for your story! Now to start off with the ...

    Apr 17, 2018


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska