User avatar

EzraNovea

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love's Hands Are Clean, (You Cheater)

    I really enjoy your use of rhythm in this piece. It makes for a flowing structure, and the length of each line allows the use of an AABB rhyme scheme ...

    Aug 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waterlilies on the Bow - Poem

    I really like your use of the AABB rhyme scheme, it gives a really interesting dichotomy between the first and second part of each verse. I like your use of ...

    Aug 8, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Time Passes

    One thing in your poem that stood out to me was comparing a lantern (Or flashlight?) To a flower, specifically a narcissus. I assume that specific type is significant in ...

    Jul 22, 2024


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault