User avatar

Evolmega

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hey Baby

    Eh ^^ sorry allow me to correct myself, By 'Beggining' I meant after the first 2 lines, I didnt really think that was a good way to start a poem. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Before I Go To Bed

    Haha ^^! Uhm. Well, I agree with the first comment; It was a bit long, kinda. But i really like this, its cute and made me smile while reading ^^ ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    I think this was great, has a deep meaning to it, including the fact that you wrote it in a short time, ;o. Goodjob! Keep writing =)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: whatever title you want

    Okay.. Icaruss covered most of it O.o. This poem, 1- Has no meaning 2- Plenty of rhymes, but useless in meaning. 3- Not to be offenseive, isnt called poetry, It's ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Together?

    Whoa :O. I liked this alot, very well written, easy to picture =o. But yeah, It is sad :shock:

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Tear's For You.

    Hey, thanks for commenting ^^. Yeah, I'm trying to work on non rhymes lately, gives better meaning to it and some-what more describable, anyway thanks!

    Jun 25, 2008


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly