Random avatar

EvaR14

  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Coronavirus Prophecy

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love the way this was formatted and written. It sounds quite like a prophecy you night read in an old myth or story. The idea of judgement was shown ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Coronavirus Prophecy

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love the way this was formatted and written. It sounds quite like a prophecy you night read in an old myth or story. The idea of judgement was shown ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Other » Other, General Re: Letter To A Loved One

    thanks :)

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Paronoia

    I liked this poem, it was simply structured in a way that made the message clear. There are a few grammar mistakes, but I assume mostly typos (I think it ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Other » Other, General Re: Letter To A Loved One

    thank you

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    This is really funny - it reminds me of how people I know text. I love the mix of Shakespearean language and the sort of modern slang we use now ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    This is really funny - it reminds me of how people I know text. I love the mix of Shakespearean language and the sort of modern slang we use now ...

    Mar 24, 2020


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink