User avatar

Ethan

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lovestruck and Lonely

    Wow... that was really sad and depressing. I thought you captured the mood perfectly, with the lack of formal rhyme and colloquial every-day language made it real. And very personal. ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I want this locked!

    The opening stanza was a bit unclear in the imagery or meaning it presented, but I enjoyed the assonance and the rhyming within the lines itself. The word "hooray" seems ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Away

    I really liked it and the fact that you handled a difficult theme well. It would have been more in-depth or better paced if there was a definite meter throughout ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Only Boxes

    I liked. It was precise, simple and clear and the emphasis on similiar and related images (things not being put up, space being empty) was very effective. It seems the ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fall

    My body jolts with the temperature of the water I shudder, then slide I open my eyes Green Blue Black Salt in my eyes, so I close them again I ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbeat

    I enjoyed the overall flow of the poem, and the imagery and themes were well integrated. In the color red there is passion, there is love. In red there is ...

    Sep 23, 2008


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica