User avatar

EscapeThat

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Office Beauty (150 words)

    It's not the most original of tales, I feel like I've heard this idea a few times before. I don't really consider the idea that women dressing down in order ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    I think the tone of this story could be made a little clearer. I couldn't decide whether you meant it to be funny, ironic etc. There are a few spelling ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Libraeon

    I like this piece, its very intriguing, keeps the interest going and I can tell it has a lot more life in it. The opening is very smart and the ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Miriam (edited)

    This is my kind of writing. I would change nothing of the story, its brutal, its hearfelt and its raw. Finally having enough of being trodden on, snapping and hitting ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Psithurism

    I just so happened to read this while listening to central park west by John Coltrane and it was a beautiful mix. In all honesty I have not found much ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flashbacks

    While this certainly is relateable to many of us, I find that it makes it less appealing than more. I don't know if I'm alone in this view, but writing ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Epitaph

    There are a few issues here with "excess baggage" and a few grammatical errors but its really not my thing to sit here marking peoples offerings like homework (not to ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    I think the grammatical things have all been covered so I won't go over that again. But I will say that I enjoyed the story, I always love a good ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In Between Sheets

    I like little snatches of stories like this. It's a little window into someones world that does need any further elaboration and doesn't leave the question "What happened next?" in ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Zombie.0

    Judging by the tone of this story the outbreak is already well established and the humans have to find a way to coexist with the zombies, this could be a ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Gate with the Metal Spikes.

    With this piece you need to think about the message you're trying get get across to the reader. It trundles along at a slow pace and in places the lack ...

    Jul 23, 2011


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning