User avatar

Erica

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We're So Blind

    that was very good, and very true. And the lifetime that we use Thinking about tomorrow Uses up today Until we're absolutely certain That in fact, today is nothing at ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Am Like A Roadway

    I'm going to print off a copy of this one too. When you're done with it, accourding to one of the above posts your going to add to it. Let ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Teenager's Question

    I like this one because i think every teen thinks simular thoughts to this at least every once in a while. I know I do. The beach really is a ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Impossible

    Wow. That was honestly the most beautiful poem I've read so far. It's everything I belive in put into one short and beautiful poem. I have an uncoutible number of ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Ghostly Encounter: Part 1

    Wow. I love storys like this and you're very good at it. There were afew small things, but they were all mentiond by the above comments so I won't bore ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Remaining In The Past

    mystirious,i like it. I relly like the wording. It makes you wonder what's wrong or what happend. i agree that there could be a little more to it but there ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 22

    I like this chapter because it shows us how creepy Will is. Which is Really creepy. I hope that at some point you explain why she still has feelings for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bite Me teaser

    I Really love what you have so far. I can't wait to read the real thing. I love stories that have dark, errie subjects and I can tell that this ...

    Feb 27, 2009


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind