User avatar

EmmaJ

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bed, Pure

    Hi Helen :) Thanks for replying, I think its really interesting to know the story behind a poem. I had a feeling when reading your poem that you may have ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hell hath no furey like a women undead.

    Ahw thank you golle-mush o(^-^)o Really glad you like it. Yup THAT Dylan,hehe. Haha you do get used to me and my mannerisms eventually. Love ya back Em xoxo

    May 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dusk and Dawn

    Oh that was lovely, reminds me of my best friend. :) well done.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Anomaly 1

    I am a big fan of Stephenie Meyer but if you are pointing out the bit I think you are, the thing with the eyes. I did not pinch that, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide Note

    Oh my , I almost cried. I hope your not planing on killing yourself , that would be talent gone to waist.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Anomaly Prolog

    Thanks, I totally see what you mean and I will post the first chapter but it's just now I am a little scared

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -untitled- Preface

    That was very good, if I read that on a blurb I would buy the book right away. Keep at it.

    Feb 6, 2009


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe