User avatar

Emma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken

    Nice story though I cant see a bit that its says that shes worried... maybe I cant read.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: So Stong (13+ contains violence and adult themes)

    I really liked the story... though one problem. I didn't understand half the words. :?

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten

    Yey! Thankyou. If you have noticed I cant spell for toffee. I am writing the next part on microsoft word so I can paste it here. Its much easier... And ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Going Solo

    Damn!..

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Going Solo

    Nice. I liked it! Mawahaha Im the first comment! And I love it... I also love your drawings.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    Kool, you may not like it that he has made mistakes. But it is the idea that came into his head. Its that he had the guts to write in ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled BUT Part 1

    Its me! Katseyes! mawahahaha Im here to rule the world. Okay nice story! It was quite funny when you said that you went into labor and Tai believed you! Omg ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    Kool, keep it up. Though I wouldnt say thats the best work I've seen. P.s if you look at mine you'd find it crap compared to yours!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: White Bandit

    I liked it. But remember... next time include CHOCOLATE! WHOOO!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part II of my (hopeful) novel

    okay, great story! One thing... I didn't get the ending. Though... I LOVED IT!!!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    Wow. Such detail... I could never write that good! Im reading the second half right now! WOW

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten

    OKay, this is the first half. I will have the second half soon. Just ask me so I know if you actullay want to see it. Thankyou.

    Jan 25, 2005


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief