Random avatar

EmilyRMaiorano

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I remember...

    Such incredible imagery! Great key points portrayed with experience and reminiscing. Very well written, also. Overall the emotion was conveyed so movingly and your poem touched me.

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: Repetoire

    Very well written and great concept!

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue, Chapter 1

    So far, you have established a gripping plot. I would recommend, however, you introduce more characters to make the plot more elaborate.

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Humanity

    Very relevant message. I would suggest you be more descriptive. However, I enjoyed your optimistic ending. :)

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Say I Never Mattered

    My only critique would be to extend the length! You have a great premise I think you can really elaborate and add even more power onto. Overall, I could really ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: You Are An Image

    Thank you so much! I appreciate your feedback! (:

    Nov 20, 2016


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken