Random avatar

EmilyRMaiorano

  • Poetry » General, General Re: reflections

    This was such a well-formatted poem. I interpreted it to be about how beauty is proved through what we create, not what is seen by others. Your perspective, as the ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: I Smile

    Wonderful message. You embodied a great message that when we are enduring heavy emotions, it does not deserve to be faced alone and you are not alone in experiencing it, ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: A suicide note

    Wow. The imagery and emotion you conveyed in this piece moved me. I can't determine whether this was based on an actual experience, but you formed each feeling and thought ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I lost you, I lost myself.

    Regardless of the confusion with the structure, you described a very authentic experience of conflicting emotions. I could envision the person you were parting with just by how much you ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Writer's Wish

    This is a very perceptive poem! You introduced some ideas, but didn't elaborate on how they related to the underlying message of your piece, which also harmed the structure of ...

    Nov 28, 2016


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11