User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: YA romance

    Hey, hello! So first off, the very beginning before the story, when you said "its about a..." that's not good. Now we know exactly everything pretty much that happens in ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cold Bitter Air (pt.1 of 5)

    Hmmm... this is quite nice. I like your descriptions, (which I guess is the entire point of your story) as they are good. Go back and read it out loud ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Can't

    Okay, so.... :D What descriptions you had were very good. however, :arrow: You have very few descriptions. You said, "soft, dark Hispanic skin" and that is a good, short & ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Older Man

    Um, this is... interesting. :?: Well, the premise is confusing, and it took me a few reads to get it. Maybe make it a little more clear? :D I really ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Secret Keeper

    ...interesting... :arrow: "I almost always forgot to turn out the lights. Tonight was no exception." If tonight is no exception, then wouldn't she have not turned out the lights tonight ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    Well... :D Generally, history reports are incredibly boring, including mine. Yours kept me engaged and made me want to read the next paragraph. :?: The first little line "Evil knows..." ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: "One" (Rated 16 for violence)

    Hmmm... :arrow: The first paragraph is a little bit confusing. :?: So, when the old lady limps in, how can he tell that ther hair had been "brought to a ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No name yet!

    This sounds sort of historical-fictiony, but not in a bad way. Maybe it's just the part about the Victorians houses, but suddenly I thought about things like Pride & Prejudice, ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    I think that this is interesting. I like the part about how her hair is "the colour of Autumn," i think that that is really nice. the moment you said ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Scarred

    i like this piece! :arrow: the first sentence seems sort of in-the-action and very unusual. I like starting in the middle of the action, but you need to also sort ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Masks: The Demon One

    hmm.. this seems sort of like Other Fiction instead. I think that it's nice! Well when you talk about the scientist, I think it would sound more... epic... to say ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Religion

    Aww, this is a really nice poem. I like your simplistic rhyming and good subject matter. The thing that I like is that even though the main majority of people ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ben & Beth-Prologue

    This is a very nice little piece; a good start to something bigger and grander and longer. I like your imagery when you talk about how Ben had been writing ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love From Music

    Hi, I'm Kelly, and I can't wait to review your story! :arrow: so, in the very beginning of your story, you are primarily telling and not showing. We all know ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ope, jk

    i like it so much. It shows how sometimes, no matter what you do, you cannnot make someone love you. To make this longer, you could say something like a ...

    Feb 17, 2010


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert