User avatar

Embee

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wings - Chapter One (Morrow)

    Hey, I like this beginning a lot more than the one you had before. It's an interesting chapter and it's a good start to your story. It has more of ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wings - Chapter Two (Carly)

    Hey, this was pretty lengthy, but I read all of it. :D I really liked your main character; she seems well developed as of now, just make sure she changes ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DISCONTINUED.

    Hey, I think you have a very interesting history set up here. But, this was a little difficult to get through and in some parts, it felt too info dump-y. ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting A Life

    Hello and welcome to YWS! His legs lay sprawled against the floor, his back against the wall. Would sound better as: His legs were sprawled out against the floor; his ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Fool

    Hey, I thought this was very well written. When I got to the middle, I kind of lost interest, but I didn't find any major grammatical errors. Are you? Yes. ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Roses and Rejection

    I personally like how you don't use their names. It's a nice little piece, but you jump quickly from emotion to emotion. You need to have build up between the ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Love Has No Boundaries (I) {EDITED*}

    Hey, here as requested...except I got here too late. :| “What, missing you?” She was stunned at my response. “No, silly. Calling them urchins and filth! That’s really not the ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Destruction Of The Demise Tribe

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I definitely think you should continue and you should never give up writing; it doesn't matter who likes it and who doesn't. ;) Chief Nini ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Motley Hotel - Shelter from the Storm

    Hello Tomothy, my name is Embee and I'll be your reviewer for today. Dreadful weather, it seems to have been following me ever since that damn farmer noticed me hiding ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Journey To Adamaris

    Hey penprincess! To be honest with you, I couldn't get through this. I skimmed through most of it, but it was very long. Maybe you could break it down into ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Starting our Life Freshman Year

    Hey and welcome to YWS! I completely agree with everything that Jane said. I think the friendship between the girls is very realistic, but you should give it more personality. ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Only in Your Dreams (Chapter 1: Part 1)

    Hey! Just some nitpicks. :smt002 “NOAH!” a mass of blurred red curls screamed, as they came hurdling out of the old house, and into the lanky boy’s arms. Take out ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    ...wow. I think you have an amazing idea here. Definitely captivating. This text in which you are reading is not an anti-religious novel, nor is it any sort of religion ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Don't Cry, Amy

    Hey I think you did a good job of showing the main character's grief and confusion over Amy's murder. I agree with Lava on the comment about repeating "they caught ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm getting annoyed with Olivia and I hope she gets caught and justice is served! :lol: Everyone else seemed to catch all the grammar ...

    May 9, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy