Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Eulogy to a Forgotten Person

    .... Oh... so I'm a bad writer in the sence I write what I feel.... OK... fine...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: don't cry. god, don't cry.

    I love everything you write although sometimes I get easily confused. Good job.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)

    Nice... I enjoyed this there should be a lot more though. you can add on a lot of stuff. PS willow, love your picture... I love cats.. Meow

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: this is the last poem i'll be writing

    You're a very great poet Brad. But I can't stop you from going. Good luck and I hope you feel better about your talents. This was a lovely last piece.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Affection

    I really liked it. Although AFFECTION seemed like a strong title like Chevy said. Something simple and sweet. Maybe Angel (too simple too cliche...) Well I don't know. I really ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    AHH SCARY!!!!! FINISH IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NO!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU HAD TO END IT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unus

    Amazing, you actually know what love can be... Lovely use of words... lovely, lovely, lovely... (and I am not kissing up just because I can)

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 2 Poems

    I swear I wrote Beautiful but I can't take credit for Ryan because... Well, My friend Ryan wrote it... I have that confersation somewhere but I don't remember. You got ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled BUT Part 1

    No it was supposed to be incest I guess. I'm sorry I kinda mixed up my words. Yes Tai is supposed to talk like that. I'm sorry for the confusion.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Claret Lion

    *Message deleted. Flaming is not tolerated on this board* - FS.

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    MURDERER AHH!!! I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!! How did you get this idea? Who would've known that tehre was a girlstupid enough to believe she was ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Heart Split in Two

    I'm sure you all want to know why I wrote this. Let me tell you and Im sorry for the fact the size didn't change... I don't know what I ...

    Jan 19, 2005


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler