Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Was There When You Thought he Wouldn't Come

    "Your lips are moist… Wet after sipping a glass of wine" People could assume his lips are already moist and wet... no need for repitition. I got majorly confused, who ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I WISH YOU A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

    "Makes my feel like I got a new toy " Toddlers and romance... ahh, how lovely? Forced rhyme here, my opinion, could have used a better word, metaphor, comparison... whatever ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: drugs, crayon-blonde (Absinthian Dreams Part One of Two)

    Whoa, this was creepy to the fifth power man! But at the sametime so awesome.... But disturbing... Are you alright? :P "Here, we’ll become wise, stare smack-dab into our skew ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unicorn

    It was pretty though. I hope everything is alright though. I liked the part: Has his own shadows of the past His own weaknesses too Everybody has one, that's for ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Star (crits most definantly needed and wanted)

    "Oh my stunning and sparkling star " That line was only 9 syllables, you need 5 iambs. "Though may not notice me at this time. " Though YOU maybe... need ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: U hurt Me

    Don't use chat abbreviations like "

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Of Mice and Men Rap

    This is a story about a dream which did not go as it seemed. There was Lennie and George best of friend s who tested their friendship till the end ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart

    Memohirs .. What's that mean? Memoirs? I'm pretty sure there isn't any H. And Nameless and Shamed, stupid is spelt with a 'U' :P And Narriative with 2 R's! :P ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Father.

    "throught" Through I believe.... noiseless? I don't know, but is that a word? It'd be better to put SILENT Anyway, this is sad, I hope it's not based upon actual ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Transform

    Smells like central heating Or the insides of houses Isn't central heating... inside houses? I liked this, it reminded me of Connor. Of course I like things I can relate ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Working Fire at a Mill

    Heh, I could write like this when I was in the hospital, and before when I was on medication. I liked this, of course, you're like becoming one of my ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pillowcase Dog.

    hee hee hee how rude of the animal patrol to just barge in on him and the dog and the girl. How very very rude, I should slap him for ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Brave Soldier

    "I feel cold, and numb," I don't think you need a comma after COLD... just "I feel cold and numb," would work. "And Mom, what about her? After those long ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pain

    "light wining" Whining This was quite original... you had this olde english theme going with this high school drama thing. I liked it... it was a bit too clumpped together ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Trouble With Cats

    This was a cute simple poem. Full of this little childish glow though, it reflects beautifully. I loved it though :) I love cats still, so you can't change my ...

    Feb 8, 2006


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)