User avatar

Elelel

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    *is confused* Why did you delete it if you've got 4/4 interesting votes and you want it revised ... I would have revised it, but it's gone now so I ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Eh. Don't know about Snape under Dumbledores orders. Good theory though. But ... I don't know. I'd rather he killed not under orders if it were up to me. I'd ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    I figured Regulus Black straight away too. *mutters to self* Just take away the victory why don't you *grins* ignore me. I running low on caffine right now. *shrugs* the ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    Grammar made your story horrible, but your story was funny. Oh. *is a little put out* I'd hoped my grammer was better than last time I posted (he he. I ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    More will come .. when I'm allowed back on the internet (I'm supposed to be doing homwork now *whistles innocently*) Sorry about the typos, I had to type it out ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic for Dummies

    I didn't think it would be your sort of thing, Rei. Well, the story I wrote for school kind of ends up with her seeing that teachers are people too ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: BLAHAHAHABAH! Hourglass, enjoy...

    YAY! Rock on, Elore! Well... if you want to read the beginning, I could just PM it to you... That'd be good! I'd like to read it all. (and it's ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    It was like a Dragon mouth it really was. It was like a dragon's mouth, it really was. But one thing struck Edward as odd why was there cinder marks ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Stone of Levitaes

    I think you said all I was going to point out, so im not going to say it all again, but its a good start honestly, a few typos, could ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    I didn't do any of those examples or find any of those mistakes for her. *is proud* (Sorrowind was named because of the hurricanes that occur annually). *says primly* We're ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    *swears* I had a HUGE critique done, as an edit to the last post, and it went and logged me out because it took so long, and didn't post it. ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    OK, well, I'm back already because I finished all my homework and got bored. Wyes knew what he was looking at, he was seeing himself a week after his parents ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Where I Belong; Chapter One (13+)

    Both I'd say, it's her favourite place after all. But yeah, deffinately the looks because cannons aren't things seen everyday by most people ... my town has an old WW ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    She's right too, try not to take it too seriously. Write for fun, you improve with practice, practice and much more practice. :D

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    Let me just say one thing, I know about the dialogue ok! I know you guys are just helping but if you read that someone has already said that to ...

    Apr 2, 2005


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore