User avatar

Elelel

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1

    I bit 'fast' I'd say. Lot's of stuff happens, but it happens over a too short a period of time. It'd be better with an intro showing her in her ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*

    The first verse does seem a tinsy bit over crowded, but I love the rest! In fact, if you trimmed of the first verse (not much mind) I'd absolutly love ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Your Turn...

    That took so long to read, I can't hink of any other places that needed work just yet, I'll have a look later or tomorrow. Promise! Like it so far ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Poem

    Yep, the flow is good. :D The first line ought to be split in two as Firestarter said, as well as those other adustments. But overall, it's really good. Well ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    Tep, Australian spelling too! You'll think twice before you offend our blessed spelling again!!! jk Anyway, I thought this was really, really good. It could work as either a first ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    ohhhh... I like this! I love it how the vampire thinks. It would be a good story to continue! I presume the two people the vampire kills are the children ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Redwall lover!

    I've read every single book in that seris (except Loamhedge, but my brother owns it, so I'll get round to it sometime...) They're kind of corny... but I like them ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: HOPE

    I really like this! It has a subtle way of suggesting things, like IC said. I like it how it mentions Margaret in the beginning, without telling us she was ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Clubhouse

    Yeah, the bit where the 'Suddenly, the air feels better, the water tastes better, and even the cafeteria food is like the food of the gods' that is exactly what ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shortish story

    I like it. It was interesting, and it deffinatly makes the reader want to know more. I agree with most of Nate's correstions and appraisals, but I would like to ...

    Nov 18, 2004


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln