User avatar

ElectricSkies

ElectricSkies

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: The Demon Inside: Connor's Story

    Thank you so much for your feedback! I understand that the story feels a bit rushed--I wrote it in six hours and as I never thought I would ever be ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I was lost...

    I am so glad everything worked out! I'm really happy that you have a positive outlook about it!

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: The Demon Inside: Connor's Story

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: The Demon Inside: Connor's Story

    Thank you so much for your feedback! I will definitely keep your tips in mind for future writings!

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Teen Fiction Re: Angel Wings

    I really like your poem! I did get a sense of imagery while I read it and that is always a good sign. I did appreciate how you made the ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: On This Day

    I like this a lot! I love the simplicity yet strength that you conveyed. Keep up the good work!

    Nov 26, 2013


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather