User avatar

Eimear

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Villains Never Win

    Hey, just to let you know I don't have time to comment on the errors, but I just had to write a review because I feel like I'm stealing or ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 1. The Beginning (Fixed up a bit)

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading this, as I randomly came across it, and i tend to believe that that's the best way to find a good story. Although it wasn't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem Deleted

    Yay, your back with the next instalment!*Does a happy dance* I should have told you to PM me, because I kept thinking i'd missed this one on the forums, but ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading this. Of course there are a few minor errors which jumble up the reading but that's neither here nor there since your just starting out. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The beach

    Hey, wow, and hi. When I first opened this thread I predicted a cliched interpretation of a well used setting for a novel or short story. This was not so ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My First Poem

    Ok, there are a few things I need to say. The spacing out of words, in poetry, isnt really the 'norm'. Just like you don't send in a handwritten manuscript ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Prisoners

    Hey, just to let you know I'm not a great poet just yet but I'm trying to get there, so my criticism might be wayy off. But I actually really ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hell's Battlefield (formerly War: a Poem)

    Hello (two) Woz! I don't know about anyone else, but I really bloody loved this poem. And I only say bloody when I get really excited about something creative so ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    I quite like this, apart from the fact it's in the wrong section- which I think we've already totally exhausted so I'm going to shut up about that now lol. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem Deleted

    Hey, I thought I already reviewed this, but I must have logged off or something....anyway! Back to the topic! Firstly, I was drawn to this through the detailed use of ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All for me

    Hey, I'm new here so I thought I'd check out everyone's poems. I really like this, it seems as if you loaded alot of heart and emotion into the verses, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love, I'm Sorry

    Hey this is a great poem about all the aspects that come with love. Its really heartfelt and protrays a very effective insight into the speaker's thoughts and feelings. However ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Earth is small

    I really actually like this. Its not to long, and its a good subject to write a poem about because it provides you with a lot of stuff to talk ...

    Jan 27, 2008


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling