User avatar

EKK15

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romance?

    I really, really love this. I love the premise of a girl falling in love with a girl. I love the way you depicted the shame and the guilt and ...

    May 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: My sweet sweet Lover

    Hi Homachi! So I think that this poem is beautiful! I can tell that you really got lost in your words, and let your heart and your passion take over. ...

    May 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Words

    Hi Lizzie! So I really enjoyed this poem; it hit me hard because it's relatable. I do however think that it should be a bit longer, and should include more ...

    May 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: adventurera

    This was absolutely beautiful. I loved the way you set it up, like it was one flowing sentence. I also enjoyed the sensory imagery you used to describe this awe ...

    May 19, 2017


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday