User avatar

Dustfinger

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ????-Part 1

    "What up, Rache?" She bits into her sandwhich. "You can guess." She takes another bite, not seeming to care that I'm only ditching the rest of this period and then ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Had a Dog

    My third dog would look for its ball I soon let it be to search alone After awhile, I wanted bring it home But no, eternity it would search I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mezzo Forte #1

    Great!!! thats so....wow...... hey but i have a question, Until Peter came along and stole her heart away. He chained it up and locked it in a box. Soon, Lydia ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: poetry

    hey! nice!!!! I thought it was a great poem!!!!!! I really loved the way you wrote: And then maybe , When I'm done. Traveling everywhere I'll fly to a homeless ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anyplace but here

    wow. That really throws reality right in your face!!! hey it great and very sad!!!!! i bet ull kick ass in the contest!!!!! wooooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt027

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Summer's Day -for lack of a better title.

    Sometimes… being a coward is the bravest thing you can do.” Wow!!! That is so ..........god i cant find the right word...feeling....meaning full? That could work i guess. Its really ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Werewolf's Bride

    “Ah, come on. There’s no campfire without a good story.” Sandy laughed, beaming at Tyler. Diane glared menacingly and both of them, got up and sat next to me. I ...

    May 31, 2008


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg