User avatar

Dustbunny14

Dustbunny14

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Afraid

    :D Thank you so much!!

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Afraid

    Thanks so much for the review!

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Afraid

    Thank you so much for reading!!

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Dream

    That's totally fine! One of the great things about a poem like this is the interpretation is up to the reader ultimately. As far as the rhythm goes *shrugs* I ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shaping Faith: Chapter 6, Part 2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey hey hey! Dustbunny here for a review! Now before I get any farther let me just say that this is the first time for me seeing one of your ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much!!!

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    ... Now I want candy, and every type of dessert I can get my hands on! Thank you so much for reading! I didn't hint earlier that the kid was ...

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Society

    I love all the long reviews for 8 words xD good job! I like it.

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Society

    I love all the long reviews for 8 words xD good job! I like it.

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much! And I've had a lot of comments about the old mans dream, but I wanted it to be left open to anything, while the story focuses ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thanks for reading! :D

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thanks for reading! :D

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much! Thanks for reading!

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much:) I'd love to read about your situation.

    Aug 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Amen! Never quit my friend!

    Aug 28, 2015


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead