Random avatar

DukeofWonderland

Dukedy

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Elephant and the Donkey despise the Anteater

    Why are you an anteater? Well you can't quite edit a lot in lyrics, it's music. Very violent wording, ow...maybe too many expletives, but asa I already said- it's music. ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Path of Destruction

    All is lost,But losing is nothing.When nothing is left,That could ever be lost. Nice one:) Because all is gone,And behind us is destruction.Created from by sounds more proper in this ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I don't know!

    Cute avatar:) Laying on my soft settling bed, you could omit this word, flows better without it relaxing every bone in my body. Nothing springs to mind about/ What am ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Lack of Socialization

    He’s sociable to both genders, even to those having two genders- you know what I mean? Yes, I laughed at that. At some times when my father and I are ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Not Good Enough

    Guess what? I've just been thinking the same thing for days now, I guess since I joined this site. I actually packed up all my writings, evey thing I 've ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A girl with a song

    Hey desire, you're from South Africa or you like just live there? I guess this should be on your wall not review. Sorry, I'm jst a little too lazy:P There ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Storm

    Yes, I like poems they're so much better to read. And yes I actually finished reading one of mikepyro's. Maybe they should do this review day more often I have ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fauxwind Chapter two

    Is that a women a is singular and 1 person is being spoken of so replace it by woman. Maybe it was just a typing mistake. Well, I like the ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Thirty Three Days Chapter 3

    When I sat back down he was scowling at the screen. Yup, I couldn't continue reading from there onwards. Your writing is very smooth and clear. the grammar and writing ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Alex gasped. “Abi that isn’t it at all-” “Have you got everything packed?” Jasmine cut across them in a stern tone, abruptly ending the conversation. Okay so I lost it ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: translucent concrete wall

    It seemed quite deep and maybe too deep for me to understand though. But I think I got the real essence. Swinging from a tree, can you see her mischievous ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The War of the Swans: Prologue

    I LOVE your writing style; perfect flow, and pace. Even though I still don't know what War of the Swans is here, I can bet it's going to be a ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Are You Angry With Me?"

    That was a surprisingly short poem. the silence that makes a goldfish bowl around you My chatter is a paper aeroplane that hits the glass and falls away it’s a ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode to Snoink [We are]

    That was very cute and sort of funny too. Well usually. The last para was scary. And I really liked the contrast in these two paras: We are monsters chaos ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "F" = Failure

    Your poem was very intricately described and that was very amazing. The physical feelings were so nicely written I can actually feel it and you know what I know exactly ...

    Jul 29, 2011


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara