User avatar

Ducati

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode for a Requiem

    I guess tone of voice is hard to get over the internet. I must have misread arrogance in your reply.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ode for a Requiem

    If it's so brilliant, then you obviously don't need my opinion. Sorry I wasted my time.

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sister

    Thank you for your very lengthy review, do you know, I'd forgotten I'd even asked for it! I will make some changes to the stanza you mentioned, it has always ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Influence Chapter 1

    Thanky ou so much. I will work on everything you said. Excellent review! BY the way, you said you like the name Asha, it means hope. Just thought you might ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Influence Chapter 1

    The little things are the most important :D Doesn't hold a candle to you is a saying, but I'm not sure if it's just unique to one country or something. ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sister

    I'm sitting at my computer blushing furiously right now. You guys really make me want to polish this piece and write more. Thank you.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sister

    Oh you like me, you really like me! Just kidding. Thanks for the reviews. I've been trying to think of how to change the 3rd stanza so it doesn't almost ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    Did you know that Descartes had a thing for women with one eye? I think it was him at least. Funny things you learn in class. Also, I forgot to ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If You've Read This: my rant regarding tourettes syndrome

    Hi voxina, since your piece has profanity in it, I've given it the rating of PG-13. Please make sure to rate your pieces in the future. Am I the only ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Captured

    I kinda didn't want to give too much away, sorry I confused some people! I've been told I tell too much rather than show, so I thought I'd wouldn't spill ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Pack

    Thank you very much! Best constructive critism I have had on this site so far :) But, about the language, I mean, teens talk that way! Have you seen the ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tell me I'm beautiful

    I suppose it was cliched. But I didn't think that was necesarily bad, I just felt how the poem was, you know? I'll keep writing, for sure. I hope you'll ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Just re-read my critique and I sounded like a total bitch, sorry. I was annoyed because it had potential, but you overwrote it. Just simplify it a little, calm down ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled, chapter 1

    Damnit, I do always have trouble with telling not showing. The punctuation marks, my computer did that, couldn't make it normal. I really don't get it! Sigh, I know you ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 1984

    I read it when I was 13 or 14 I think and I loved it! So engrossing. Such a book. I also loved animal farm. Suprsisingly, I really like his ...

    Dec 7, 2008


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality