User avatar

Dreamwriter

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Couple in a Cafe

    Thanks, I appriciate your imput. :)

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Confused

    One more thing I forgot to mention. Please give it a better title.

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whole

    Yeah, I can see your point and I appreciate you input. But you've got to understand, the human race has such a wide range of emotions! Most people in the ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Is Us

    This is terrific. I'm not usually one for poetry and what not, but this is something that will stick with me. Keep it up. You're doing great.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    It was cool. I liked it. I read it a few years ago and I remember thinking "I love this author's imagination."

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Trail Mix

    that was a fun poem. It was cute and to the point. It stops and makes you think. I was unique. Good job.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Incapacitated

    This is an example of all people's eventual inability to face themselves. It's great to be able to see these things and put it into such well woven words.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thought I'd try again

    You had good rythem. The intent was clear. The subject made me stop and think. (That's a good thing.) You should keep it up. nice job.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rose Bush

    This world needs more poems like this. I could really feel the elated joy behind each word. I loved how you seemed to gaze into the deeper reaches of everything. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Teapot

    Woah. So much emotion coming from a teapot. It really shows how creative you are. All poems need rythem, and yours came with a beat that came to meet me. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bonsoir

    Wow. Good job. I could feel your turmoil leaping off the page. This is what the world needs, someone who can weave words to REALLY express themselves. Good rythem.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    This is kinda cool, but I couldn't feel a rythem to you words. Most all poems need rythem, and it wasn't there. Though, the intent behind your words were great.

    Mar 5, 2008


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane