User avatar

Dreami

  • Short Story » General, General Re: delete

    Nice. Going off of the first reviewer's comments, I think before you'd have a career in writing, your ego would have to come down a few notches, [see title] because ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Well, Chapter Two is removed now. Thank you very much for your second edit. I'll be making some changes, including the ones you suggested, before reposting it a few days ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Is this too big? I was hoping I'd get some more reviews? I can split it up if it would help people out. ^.^ I know it's a large section ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Thank you very much for the review, this is the rough rough draft. I need to print it out and slaughter my own paper. My friends make fun of me ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Thin Ice

    Okay... Version Two, because frankly, like most of my stories, Version One sucked. Details have been added, some imagery has been changed, and stuff has been cleared up. More reviews ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: An extract from book 3 of the Inheritance trilogy

    I hope someone sues Christopher Paolini, and he dies a slow, painful death. [Search the forums for more opinions on him from myself and many others]

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    hahaha... I have to say, this made me laugh quite a bit. Of course, I'm a Republican, and I don't agree with Al Gore getting the Nobel Peace Prize, so ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    You guys have to remember, the only time we really see James is in Snape's Worst Memory. You can't judge their entire character on that small little moment.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    just a note: I have considered burning the Inheritance Trilogy, but decided not to, and instead I grabbed highlighters and papers and marked all similarities between HP/LOTR/SW and Inheritance. (Am ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    mmk... 1st chapter. I'd just like to say thank you SO much to all of you who have taken the time to critique so far. I am up to Chapter ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    Someday, I will go through Eragon, and find every single minute detail and compare it to Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. Then when I am a big author, I will ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    KazSmurf - after reading his website, I felt like I needed to puke. But after that, it made me so fired up to write. I think I pounded out 5 ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    Okay thank you for the opinions. I'll try to think of a better way to include this, because it is important stuff. One of my biggest problems is going from ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waves Of Emotions

    Lol, thanks. And yes, I am back. Its been a long time. :wink: And thanks for the idea. *sigh* Its nice to be back. And I'll be staying for good ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter's Escape

    Liz, how you said that you write this and it makes perfect sense to you, you totally hit on the main part of good poetry. Alot of poetry is written ...

    Mar 19, 2005


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja