User avatar

Dreami

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: War

    In the 4th verse, the last line, "And watch someone’s life drain away", I think would sound better if you had "And watch a life drain away", cause it seems ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crush

    lol, it is kinda different, its a start. I drift away through honey There is music in my ears This sounds pretty, but its one of those lines that is ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Effervesce

    very nice, but I think if you wanted, you could combine some of the lines.Here's kinda an example.Before it was kinda too spread out, and you have too many ands, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    great! I really enjoyed it, the only thing I would check over is spelling. I saw one or two small grammar errors like this: civilisation-spelt civilization :wink: And also, I ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Quiet Obsession

    I really think the "Things I think about in the shower" could be taken out. When I see it, I was like "huh?What is that there for?" Then the "When ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Drop of Water

    Wow! Very nice, exspecially if this is one of your first few times writing non-ryming!The only area that needs work it this: I am A drop of water Smooth, slick, ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Crime Scene Investigation

    Your poem is amazing! Its one of those where, if you really care what they are saying, it goes right to the heart, but if you don't its just like ...

    Nov 27, 2004


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines