User avatar

DreamWork

Knight of the Dark

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thank you :)

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thank you :)

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thanks :) .I just add some more.Hope you like it!

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thanks :) .I just add some more.Hope you like it!

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thanks for review,I just add some more there,so it wasn't a short poem anymore XD

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A place for you.

    Thanks for review,I just add some more there,so it wasn't a short poem anymore XD

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Cup Of Hedgehog

    This poem is so cute, I do not even dare to review I just hit 'like' there.That is mean,I like it :D

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: A small scenery on earth.

    Glad you enjoyed it :)

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Beautiful.

    Thanks :).Glad you like it! I will fix it soon^^

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: A small scenery on earth.

    Thanks,you really help me in grammar :)

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: A small scenery on earth.

    Thanks,you really help me in grammar :)

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: A small scenery on earth.

    Thanks for review :) Sure I will fix it soon.

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Sunsets

    I see,well I see a lot of changes here.I like it :D

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, Fantasy Re: Spider-Man

    thanks:).Glad you understand it!

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Beautiful.

    Thanks for review!I really appreciate it :D

    Sep 13, 2013


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling