User avatar

Dragonette

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Remembering Emily chapter 5 part 1

    All I really have to say is that this is really good! I wish I had your tallent, girl! Everything about this particular part is just really pretty good, it's ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Remembering Emily

    This is really good Steph! I mean, uh, Servant4Christ XD. Anyways I've always liked (and envied) your writing, and this is no exception. :D The one thing I would have ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Elements: The Question - Chapter 1

    Hey there, I'm Dragonette, or Dragon, or just Onet :) I hope you don't mind that I review your story today. Here's a couple nitpics I found as I read ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    just really kinda epic. I love it! And the name of the book is awesome, I love that even more. I don't know why, but something about 'Chapter One' just ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lost hero

    No, Percy will be one of the seven. He has to be because he's the "leader" of the greek demi-gods, just like Jason is the leader of the Roman ones. ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stuff

    This is great. I especially like it's randomness (I'm a huge random fan). My favorite rhyme is the first paragraph/stanza/thing (sorry, can't remeber what it's called, I don't do poems). ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: sweet sixteen and never been kissed part one

    You have some great descriptive words in there, hope you don't mind if I use a couple of those phrases; I especially liked the "chopped into frantic layers" it gave ...

    Dec 2, 2010


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe