User avatar

Dragonet

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    Well, this is the first time I submit a story. A prologue. It is not that long, though, but does it really matter? I'm also not very good with prologues, ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: Keylee (part 1)

    To me this piece was most amazing. You are a wonderful writer and you have great description. I am amazed at all the details that you add; so much unique, ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Amarants

    So, your new here. Welcome! I'm a newbie as well. You are going to love it here. Any way, you have a great story going on here, it leaves me ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I ever read is The Fire Within in the Dragon Series by Chris D'Lacey. It was horrible. You know the saying "don't judge a book by its ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I'd have to say that the best book I've ever read is Gracling I highly suggest this book to every one that is 15+ Another favorite read is the Dragon ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Anarchy Part 2

    I love it. I like how you finished the story and your description of the characters. I saw a couple spelling mistakes, but I don't have time to point them ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Spirit Sword- chapter 1

    This is a very creative story so far, I like it. All though I'm not to fond of the mother-mine and father-mine business, it seems like too long of a ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 2

    this is great, I'm not very talented on grammar and such, so i can't help you there. but i really like this. Jet is totally dreamy, although he's a little ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ending of Fire on Water

    (this a review of the whole book, not this chapter) Hi, I've read your whole book and I think it is wonderful!!! You are such a great writer! You could ...

    Jan 26, 2010


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander