User avatar

DoubleOJell0

DoubleOJell0: Too Jelly?

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Such Tracks-Chapter 4

    You should make more. However there was A LOT of mistake in here: The font you were using shouldn't be in the entire chapter, If it's in the past just ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: His Name Is Andrew.

    That's a really good story! Yea, you should make more. There were some mistakes in here, though. I will tell you all of them: "front of me and I tripped, ...

    Sep 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why Do We Suffer?

    Well, this was a lot longer than I expected! Anyways, this is even better than the last few ones that I'm surprised this has no reviews nor comments. Ok, you ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl in the Fishbowl

    This is really sad due to the fact that I knew someone who wouldn't talk that much due to a disease :( . Anyways, this was really great! I was ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I hate myself

    I hate you too.. Just kidding :D. Anyway, this poem is great! BUT: "Cos you can't find me on any shelf" I think you should write "Cus" or "coz"... or ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Satire Re: Cult Suicide

    I'm pretty sure this is a suicide note, right? So, this guy is sad of his life, "How it means nothing" and always wanted to mimic a writer...and write down ...

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: The Plan

    The story is going great so far! There ARE a few things that I don't like: I walk up to the house and go around to the back door once ...

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Introduction

    Ok, this is pretty short, but it sure gives out a message. Now, I don't think that many people worship these creatures. HOWEVER, you should keep fighting, The Christan population ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Culture Gone Wrong

    Yay, time for a review with a poem like this. Yay. Ok, first of all, try to block bad words or rate it 18 plus. Also, this poem seems great, ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sanguinem

    This is REALLY good, but there somethings that I can tell you. First of all, "The Assassins" is too cliche. I suggest "Three Guilty" or maybe "The assassins and the ...

    Sep 14, 2015


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm