User avatar

DomTheDumb

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 3 (still WIP)

    Ty man! Your reviews have been SO helpful. When I sit down to edit and do draft 2, I'm going to have these screenshots in front of me lol. Will ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)

    Also yeah, "chapter" 3 is up XD It's just 9 minutes so

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)

    Yeah this was a bad section to isolate lmao. Chapter 3 answers all the questions you asked about why Rob is the way he is and why these people are ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)

    Part 3:

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Also, thanks for pointing out the clunky sentences etc. I think when you read your own writing, it's very difficult to spot stuff like that so really appreciate that. But ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    So I was re-reading the thing and the "briefing" bit, where Ravi, Vel, and Rob, all talk together for the first time is DEFINITELY the WORST part of the story. ...

    Aug 24
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Hey man! Thanks for the review. I won't respond in detail (it's 0230hrs in India rn) but I really appreciate it. I do want to say tho that you're 100% ...

    Aug 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Mutt Archives

    Purple, in this context, means you've done too much. Like you're squeezing too much out of your paragraphs, and as you squeeze, they turn purple. Does that help? Also I'm ...

    Aug 22
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    this world gave me a dystopian feel that doesn't seem like the healthiest environment for relationships. Idk man, India's social fabric rn is not really very different to what I've ...

    Aug 22
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Hey, ty so much for the review! Writing more rn lol. Regarding the numbers (like 4.4 billion etc) - that's something I'm going to fix later. Ik that inflation will ...

    Aug 21
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Tbh I have no idea how the platform works. What is better?

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Hey! Thanks for leaving me a review! My first ever on YWS. Glad you liked it :)

    Aug 14
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Just a reminder lol: this is WIP!

    Aug 14


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal