-
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 3) - WIP Novella, won't be updated for a while
Thanks, man! > There are several sentences that can be improved in terms of grammar and coherence, but as a whole, this chapter does a good job of building Kademos ...
Sep 3 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)
Bro I'm not going to write a drawn-out combat scene. A) I don't have the word count for it (I'm already at 11k out of 20k), and B) I HATE ...
Sep 2 -
Re: Nenye and her Oranges
Your story, your call, brodie
Sep 1 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)
I'm from India lol - a huge city near Bombay!
Aug 30 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)
Been to the south many times! My best friend is from Kent lmao. Glad to meet you, Rev :D
Aug 29 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)
The Midlands lmfao. Went to Warwick for uni - both undergrad and post. Then left the UK bc the job market is shit and no one was hiring ðŸ˜
Aug 29 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)
For the next part (i.e. part 3) pls read the disclaimer lmao. I've spent like 6 years in the UK, and ik ball
Aug 29 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain: Part 2 (still WIP)
Hey, Rev! Glad to see you're still following along lol, and I'm glad you like it! There's 2 more parts for you to catch up on 👀
Aug 29 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)
Hey! Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoyed it :D There's more coming, and the story still has another ca. 6000 words to go before it's ...
Aug 29 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 2) - WIP Novella (won't be updated for a while)
Hey man! Thanks for the review. Glad you're liking it so far :D Will be posting other chapters later today. And the reviews have kinda inspired me to keep going ...
Aug 28 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 2) - WIP Novella (won't be updated for a while)
Coif is a chain mail (or padded leather) headdress worn under a helmet. It gives extra protection to the head and wearing a helmet without it is extremely uncomfortable. Aside ...
Aug 28 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Prologue) - WIP Novella; won't be updated for a while)
Hey! Thanks for your review. Glad you liked it :D Yeah, when time comes for me to write the rest of the story and edit after, I'm going to cut ...
Aug 26 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Prologue) - WIP Novella; won't be updated for a while)
Yeah, when I began to write this, it was initially just a concept note describing a village lmao. When time comes to work on this, I'm going to rework the ...
Aug 26 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 2) - WIP Novella (won't be updated for a while)
The story is ready up to chapter 5, but I won't post them all rn just to avoid clogging up The Green Room lol
Aug 25 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 3 (still WIP)
Yeah, will do. Still at work so when I have a moment, I'll read something. Maybe one of the shorter ones lol
Aug 24
