-
Re: Chapter 4: Becalmed (full chapter) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
'preciate it :)
11h ago -
Re: Chapter 4: Becalmed (full chapter) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Hello, Alex! Thank you so much for the review and, icl, it was genuinely the best review I've got in a while. You're right about information density, of course, and ...
11h ago -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Hey, Q! Ty for the review; I didn't see the notif earlier for whatever reason lol. Also this review is so helpful! I agree with a lot of what you're ...
18h ago -
Re: Why do I write? (Late night ramblings; essay)
I'm so glad you liked it! Ty for the rev :)
Sep 29 -
Re: Mourning Akibu (experimental fiction)
Formatting for this is ALL over the place. I don't know why. Maybe it might be better to just upload an image of the doc? Idk
Sep 29 -
Re: Mother
Where's the poem lmao
Sep 29 -
Re: Dark Waters
Yup, I completely understand. Glad I could help :)
Sep 29 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 6 (still WIP)
Apparently, publishers are really strict about lyrics so I'm going to have to scrap the last line before I submit Fml
Sep 28 -
Re: Crawlers - Chapter Three: The Farm
Glad it helped and, ngl, I've never heard or read asked briskly before lmao
Sep 28 -
Re: Chapter 5: Maryam (full chapter) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
I'm so glad you liked it :D
Sep 28 -
Re: World of Souls - Prologue
Is it time? Mayhaps. Mayhaps
Sep 28 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 4) - WIP Novella, won't be updated for a while
Thanks for the review! The edit suggestions are extremely helpful. And, ngl, between yours and Hira's review I want to get back to this much earlier than I'd planned... But ...
Sep 27 -
Re: Chapter 3: Odehi and The Conspiracy (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Hello! Your main concerns are the same as everyone else's and, as usual, they're absolutely spot on. It's just one of those things that I didn't realise I was doing ...
Sep 27 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)
Genuinely laughed out loud in office. Man people are morons
Sep 26 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 4 (still WIP)
Lmao that's so funny
Sep 26
