Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    Wow, I don't have much to say. I hate to write an unhelpful response, but there isn't much bad to be said. I loved it. :]

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    Hmm. I guess it wasn't really your kind of book. I really liked it, though. :/

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Experiment: Failure (Chapter Two)

    Thanks for all the help, guys, but unfortunately I won't be able to do much with the story for a while because I recently got a job and it's been ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: thought it might help . . . .

    Hey there, This was really short, and I guess it did the job, but maybe adding more would be even better. Like someone before me said, capitals are important and ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Drown- Chapter Three

    Thanks for the comment ^^ And just to straighten something out, she isn't moving to Miami, she's helping her aunt move there :)

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i've fallen in love with the man in the moon

    Hi There!~ It was actually really amazing...I'm not sure what else to say, which I know isn't helpful because people post stuff on here to get hints of things to ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Drown- Prologue

    Just to clear this up for everyone, that freaky blond girl isn't the new main character. How it's going to play out is that the next chapters happen sixty years ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampyre

    Thanks everyone for the compliments ^^ Kara, your comment was long, but very helpful. Thank you! :D I wrote this for my teacher because she complained that my writing didn't ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I'm reading the manga versions of the series, but maybe if the books are really good, I'll give them a try, too ^^

    May 27, 2010


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk