User avatar

Dethl

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The King's Curse

    Thanks for the comments and critiques :D, this is my first draft of this short tale which will be the base for my novel. And yes I know the king's ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The King's Curse

    Thanks :D

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Red Rose,Black Rose,& Purple Rose

    Don't worry, I commit lazy errors pretty often XD, once posted my poem in a totally wrong section.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mid July Summer Sky

    Thanks, and about the name its funny XD since I accidentally posted this in the narrative poetry, I rushed to delete my old post and post it in here, so ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lightning Fight (edit)

    Lovely poem, intense and with an message of hope, a little bit of redound but I think it helped to give feeling to the poem.

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confusion

    This poem is great! its short but powerful, i like it :D

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Theory of Parallelism - Chapter 1 [Edit 1]

    This is good, i like his attitude, you know his sarcasm - the way he expresses himself, my toughs (and the plot XD) tell me that this will be a ...

    Jul 7, 2011


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus