User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: LAPIS :Chapter 24:

    An idea for switching point of view could simply be to label each chapter with a name, and then that is the point of view it is in? Or you ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Eyes Wide Shut 11.1

    Thank you SO much for the detailed review. So many things that need tweaking :D

    Feb 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventures of Robin Brawl: Chapter 4

    Don't forget the end [] closing brackets before and after the words quote.

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventures of Robin Brawl: Chapter 4

    [ quote ] then whatever you want to say [/ quote ] But without the spaces ;)

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventures of Robin Brawl: Chapter 4

    then whatever you want to say

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~G Part One

    .

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Tainted Skies 2.2

    Thanks for the review! And the pregnancy should be explained later on ;)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Tainted Skies 2.2

    I wasn't notified of this review, so I am sorry for replying late. I should watch those edits, and thanks for all the feedback

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: An Interweaving of the Interwebs

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Green Infinities

    Thanks for the review! And you pretty much pegged what a stream of consciousness is ;) As for technical issues, most were purposeful except for that last one pointed out ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: An Interweaving of the Interwebs

    Thanks so much for all your comments! They're so helpful. I have yet to hand it in, and I am working on the tune at the moment. I might edit ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Green Infinities

    Thanks so much for both of your reviews today! This was helpful, and I was worried I was being too repetitious in some areas.

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Tainted Skies 2.1

    Aww thanks so much for the review! I will work on all advice given.

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Tainted Skies 2.1

    Okay, I need to spend more time putting background info in! I will be sure to work on that :)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Tainted Skies 2.1

    Thanks for the review

    Jan 24, 2015


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson