User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Carrot Bandit

    Bubbly! I loved this poem! It was cute and funny and enjoyable to read. I loved the idea of a bunny Carrot Bandit, and how at the end you actually ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: News Flash! Everyone, Read!

    Hey! I really liked this poem! It's seriously funny and enjoyable to read. It made me smile ;) Although the beginning of each new stanza did get a little bit ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Wrong Side of The Tracks

    Hi. I liked your poem. It was a nice story of how someone rich fell in love with someone poor and they got judged for that. But... I was almost ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re:

    Hi there I really liked your poem. It had a really good meaning to it and it was very understandable. Your rhyming was brilliant! I think you did a really ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Night in a Snow Globe World

    Hey Misty! I really liked this. To me it looks like it might become a short story, instead of a poem. If it is a poem then I think the ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scream

    Hi Amy I loved this poem. It was really creepy and spooky. I loved your last two lines because it summed up the whole poem really well. I don’t know ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Very Old Man

    Hi I thought this poem was so sad. I could feel a lot of emotion through it and the words flowed really well and fit together. It's a simple yet ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It Only Makes You Stronger

    Hi! I really liked your poem. It was really nice and very understandable. I don't like the layout you have it in, I do think that needs to be edited. ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Day My Fathers Skeleton Told Me The Secret Of Eternity

    Hi There! I really liked these two poems. They were really different to most things I read. I really like the title :) I think I see how it relates ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silver Valley

    Hi there :) This poem was really great. The detail is very inspiring and I could picture everything you were saying. Your rhyme was really smooth and blended right in. ...

    Jan 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Diary

    Hi Skye! I really liked this! I've never read a poem in the form of a sort of diary so it was really interesting. The rhyme and rhythm flowed well ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Little Girl

    Hi! First off, a big welcome to YWS! I really loved this poem. It was really sad and sweet but it wasn't too exaggerated. I think my favourite bit was ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fragile

    QARA QUEEN + sister! This is really different from your other super short poem. I liked this one a lot more :) Mainly because it was abbit longer, and we ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Forty Degrees Celsium - Chapter 3 2/2

    Heya Shinda :) I liked this chapter. I now understand why Kate and Jeffery are fighting a bit more, and what the troops want. The remaining survivors and the royal ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Diamond Fist: Chapter 5

    Finally! YWS is back and its time to review! *rubs hands together* Okay so I agree with you, this is not the best of your chapters BUT this doesn't mean ...

    Dec 11, 2011


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote