User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Charm of Deception- Chapter Four, Part Two

    Well, hello there Shady, So, my 500th review goes to you, eh? I hope you feel special! ^^ I guess I should make it as good as I can, although ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sheridan Holmes: A Cold Case PART 6

    Heya! So, this was a nice chapter. I guess it does continue the Red theme then, and it was clever. I like how it's still connected to the case though. ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sheridan Holmes: A Study in Red PART 5

    Hey Willow, I feel a bit sad that I wasn't told that more parts were posted :( How was I to know? But I'm here now, and I have quite ...

    Aug 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Finding Home

    Hi NightlyOwl, This was a shorter chapter in comparison to the others, but still long enough. I have five main things I found that could help improve this, and I ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Finding Home

    Hello NightlOwl, Well, I also have a train crash scene in my story. I guess it should help me in reviewing this one, eh? So let's start. This story is ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Finding Home

    Hi NightlyOwl, Here to read the rest! Thanks for letting me know it was all up. I do like following things through on YWS. I have a tip for you ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Week For the World: Day 2 :Part 1

    Hey Wild :) So I have come to read this, and let me say, I loved reading it. I love discussions and questions like this. I cannot help but ask, ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Goldbyrne - Chapter One

    Hey Spotswood, So yes, I am extremely late in getting back to this. But I'm here and I see you've gotten four really great reviews on this, and from what ...

    Aug 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why Our Hands Are Always Clean

    Hello :) So, I would like to start by saying that I chose to read this poem because of it's lovely title. Very intriguing :) And I must say it ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Olivetti Underwood

    Hey Cailey, For a first time at writing Stream of Consciousness, this was very good. It had good description in it, an and intriguing story. It was chilling, slightly haunting. ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: What My Reflection Said

    Hello :) I liked this short story. It had a good message in it, something everyone should know. And I found it interesting that of all the things their reflection ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Shovelfuls of Dirt

    Hi Creativity, You have a great style with writing, and you write meaningful things. I like the imagery and description in this work. Most of the problems I've come across ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: One Last Time

    Hi LMJ, Another chilling story. You write a lot of dark ideas down. I liked it, but I must say this one was more confusing. I didn't really understand that ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: One Match

    Hey LMJ! Hehe, so I may be stalking all your works. But that does mean you get feedback, right? I'm sure you don't mind ;) So, wow. This story definitely ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Laura and the Oak tree

    Hey LMJ, Well, this was something different and interesting. I don't think I've read a piece where the person is unknowingly dead and is being helped along into the... afterlife? ...

    Aug 25, 2013


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah