User avatar

Day

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)

    Although you wanted me to review the second chapter in this story I decided to give you one piece of advice for this chapter. Remember I haven't read the second ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death's Riddle

    Hey, I read through the entire thing and well, I don't want to critique it. The plot was simple, but elegant. You expressed the characters personalities very well, and the ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hermes

    It was good, but I think that you should have split it into two poems one obviously with all the Three things and one with all the Four things. Doesn't ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Belong

    Hi As a whole I really liked the piece. One thing I think you did extremely well was the means by which you introduced your characters physical appearance. That bit ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pigs Love Mud

    Aww, and I really wanted to look at this poem too! :) Aristotle, we don't allow uploads of powerpoints and we won't see powerpoints either! Try converting it to PDF. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: NECROMIA: Of Beginnings

    I don't really need to critique because I feel the others did a phenomenal job in doing so. I just wanted to tell you how great what you've written is ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Key = chapter 1

    Hey Suchis! Welcome to YWS and what an interesting username that is. Does it have a particular meaning? Well I shall review you today. Overall I felt that story was ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    Hey! Contrary to what everyone else said I think the end line words are all really good except for "pullin." They capture the characters very well. I Definitely think that ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sneak Peek: "Hate"

    I really liked it! Truly though it sounds like a really good story. One thing I am currently unsure about is whether it is a romance, fantasy or general because ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Student

    Hey, I will review you today. First off nice story you have here. Seems pretty good so far with a bit of background information. The thing that you had a ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Darkness Descending

    This is amazing so far. Obviously the story can be broken up into two different parts. The first part being about the dead army and the mysterious raven (Does it ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I little snippet of my story

    Hey! Welcome to the forums shadow! I hope you enjoy yourself. I thought that this piece was like you said a small chunk of something much much larger. I don't ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lorelei

    Hey, I'm not gonna go over everything I would just like to give you one piece of advice. Work on sentence structure variety. Since I struggle with this as well ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The new boy bit more added xx

    Hey, I agree with vampire the story does have a lot of potential. The paragraph you've given us is a decent length for what it is, but only wets the ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hybrid

    Hi, Ok, so I actually took the time and read through the whole thing. I know this seems wierd, but I have a habit of leaving a post if it ...

    Mar 30, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara