User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anaesthetic

    This poem is so very real. Its flow is so smooth and unstoppable. Absolute lovely. because I’m a human being and I must feel something even if its just a ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Alternative Faith

    Very, very well written, and a very plausible theory. There is a very nice flow to this piece. Your thoughts are balanced, and have theoretical evidence to back them up. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Road Trip

    I liked this a lot. Mostly because of the imagery. I agree somewhat with Incandescence that it is a bit cliche, but poetry in and of itself is cliche I ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Death Penalty (16+ for Semi-Graphic Descriptions)

    I think you could spice your essay up a little, but, generally it was good. I find it interesting that hanging is legal in Delaware and Washington...I would think that ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The DaVinci Code

    Firestarter: I liked it, but it wasn't very well written. My thoughts exactly. The plot was fairly good. I mean, the religious history was interesting, but it would have been ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten

    Hey. I liked this, it just needs some editting, methinks. I really like the way it starts off, the first paragraph, and in McDonald's. Except...if the guy, Adam Shorn, was ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    This is such a good start. The main two things I don't like are the name 'Bob' and the fact that they all just woke up in front of this ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cyra, Gift of the Water Ch. 1

    I really like the beginning when you are describing the ship. I wish you took as much time (or more) on describing and introducing the characters. I think that this ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A new book, hopefully

    Haha...I think it's important to know your parts of speech and grammar when writing a story so: adjectives: descriptive words, i.e. pretty, sad, monstrous...adverbs modify a verb: slowly, very, merril

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Really Short Short Story

    A rose-petal morning rose over the Nightlands. I really like "rose-petal morning" but I don't think you should use "rose" twice in that sentence, even though their denotations are different. ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    This moves pretty quickly, and gets the reader interested in what's going to happen. Since there really isn't much to review, and as others have covered most of what I'd ...

    Jan 11, 2005


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)