User avatar

DarkTestimonyofTruth

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    Hey, I'm kind of a sucky critique, but I'll give it a go! So I enjoyed it, it was funny and a good read. I personally thought the dialogue was ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lone Templar

    He paces his quarters, One hand on his belt. The other, beside him, Gloved in fine lion's pelt. The firelight warms him, Though not to the core. He sobs with ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spay and Nueter your pets

    When I was born I was torn And thus taken away. Alone in a kennel Being gentle Every single day. Getting sick Not even giving a lick Not even going ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Dance of the Dead

    "That fright was indeed here" Rhythm is off on this one. I think that you should find a synonym for 'indeed' that is only one syllable. "And my eyes twinkled, ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Teenager

    I know what it's like, to be a teenager, my love. [I don't know why, but 'my love' doesn't seem to fit for me.] I've been there too; I'm not ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Accident

    Clockworks- I liked it. But I must say, it didn't seem to have any sort of rhythm or rhyme that I could locate. It seemed to me the only things ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lilac

    Night Masquerade- I'm already your friend, but I'll try not to be bias. On your poem- I did quite enjoy it. I do agree that the ending could use a ...

    Feb 3, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare